The Jondaryan Woolshed Caravan Park is pet friendly, however, pets are not allowed within the museum grounds (with exception of certified guide/care dogs or Woolshed owned animals). For the enjoyment and comfort of all guests, including your pets, the following park rules apply:
- Keep pets on lead at all times. Should your pet require some off-leash time, there is an area along the creek (non-powered section) or open area below the chapel (refer to the map below or the caravan park rules information sheet). Please stay present and consider other guests, as well as our livestock that may be in the area at the same time.
- Clean up after your pets immediately by wrapping their waste in a bag and disposing of the in rubbish bins provided.
- Pets must be monitored to ensure noise levels are appropriate to avoid disturbing other guests.
- Pets are not allowed in any park amenities including; accommodation rooms, amenities block, camp kitchen, food outlets or museum grounds.
- Please do not wash pets or pet bedding in the park facilities.
- Due to health regulations, pets are not permitted inside our accommodation rooms. If there is any evidence of the pet being inside the rooms it will incur an additional cleaning charge.
Failure to adhere to our pet policy may result in you being asked to leave the park immediately without refund.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation. We trust that you and your pet/s enjoy your stay with us.
Download our Accommodation map with highlighted pet friendly areas.